Thursday, June 16, 2005

Scandalous!

Just got my popbitch newsletter which included this blurb:
Was Jacko saved by Culkin sperm?

MacCaulay Culkin's testimony that Michael Jackson had never _38493709_jackson_child_300reu fiddled with him went a long way to persuading the jury that Gavin Arvizo's story couldn't be trusted. But we hear from a source in Santa Maria that Macaulay didn't want to testify until the judge ruled that he could not be asked any questions about whether he was the real sperm donor for Paris Jackson... Michael's blonde, fair-skinned daughter.

Does anyone know the validity of this? Paris is very fair-skinned. (I said something stupid here which I have since removed. I'm "smaht".)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, MJ is not fair skinned. Whatever happened to his skin could not alter his genes. If that was his kid, you would see something in the child to indicate that.

Poppy said...

Oops, you're right. I have a hard time thinking that the 70s/80s MJ and the 90s/2000s MJ are the same person...

c said...

Tigerlilly beat me to the punch.

Captain Beefheart said...

The "Fiddler On The Loose" Jackson should not be allowed to reproduce.

Oh, what's that Micahel? You won't have little children sleep in your bed any more? How very grown up of you.

Twat.

Anonymous said...

You may be on to something...Mike DEFINATELY DID NOT make those babies!

Anonymous said...

Captain Beefheart!! You owe me a new keyboard, as I've spit Diet Sunkist all over mine. AAHA! Fiddler on the Loose. That beats (no pun intended) my favorite, "Manchild & the Boy Touchers."

Poppy, I'm with you. They are two different people to me. If only the early MJ would come back.

Sleeping Mommy said...

That's very interesting.