Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Might I suggest a fine after dinner backup?

Have you ever lost a file? Have you ever cried because you lost a file? Have you ever become outraged because you lost a file? Today Trent lost the entire Pink Is The New Blog. Luckily, Google and Blogger and Trent's fans helped him to recover all of his site.

PitnB AGAIN

And, you know how sad I would be if Pink was gone for good, because then I'd never have seen this pic:

10250066_739278d083_m

(Click the bunny to see the pic of Tonya from RW Chi-cago gettin' her slut on. For real. I couldn't stand looking at the pic any more so I replaced it with a pic that symbolizes her.)

Please people, even if you just back up your site by doing a copy and paste of your front page or the template, it's way better than losing everything. And, here's Blogger's suggestion for making a backup. Unless, of course, you like the idea of starting fresh whenever technology + people = bye-bye blog. I'm just sayin'.

5 comments:

EuroYank - Virginia Hoge said...

Darn ... and I am from Chicago living in Europe .... How come you have not picked my great blog yet to comment on?

Poppy said...

I could try to be nice and sweet and non-commital, but it's the exploding WTC image in your sidebar. Sorry. That image freaks me out and forefronts my inner sadness...

Anonymous said...

Sidebar/subject change: Tonya is one psycho beyotch. Dude, WTF is UP with that chick.

Poppy said...

She was a foster child. She has abandonment/security issues so she does risky things to get attention and receive "love" that is nothing more than objectification. Or, that's what I gleen from her actions.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I guess we all express our demons in different ways. I didn't know that about her.