Monday, June 27, 2005

TMI, definitely, but I need to vent.

I am wearing a thong today for the sake of not showing panty lines through my skirt. It feels like there is dental floss in my crack. I am in a perpetual state of needing-to-fix-the-wedgy-ness. Why do people wear these things every day?! Ugh. But, I have had comments on my skirt so I guess I am receiving a return on the investment...

V245454
"Yar, mateys. I'm the butt pirate of the East.
Hand over all yer thongs lest I make ye walk the plank!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't do it...can't do it..the underwear up the butt is aenough to drive me to drinking.

Poppy said...

If I sit super still I don't feel it. So, I'm trying my hardest to not get up for any reason. :)

Renee said...

I am so cracking up! I was gonna do a post on thongs the other day. I bought one to wear with a new dress i got. I kept trying to dig the damn thing out! I was thinking what is the use in wearing one if all you are gonna do is dig in your crack ALL DAMN DAY!LMAO

NextVanGogh said...

I try it sometimes. Have it on for like 5 minutes and can't take it anymore. Oi!