Monday, June 20, 2005

FINALLY!!!!...!!!!

Two finally's: 1. tomorrow is my workshop, so at 9:31am I will no longer be nervous about teaching it ; 2. my bottom braces will be "installed" the last day of this month. Rock on, metal mouth! (MaMa and Jenna - it's time for you to get your mouth appliance so I'm not alone in this!)

...and, of course there's always 3. a new day to eat more cheese. I'm already scheming how to have cheese for at least lunch and dinner. What's wrong with me? Must not have had enough dairy in my formative years.

3 comments:

kyknoord said...

You're not alone in the whole cheese thing. My friend Laura actually has an "I love cheese" song that she composed specifically to enhance her cheese eating experience.

Anonymous said...

I just got a new dental plan today that will cover the down payment! Whoooooo@

Poppy said...

Kyknoord - that rocks. Is this cheese song online/ I'm about to go eat a cheeseless lunch. Oh well...

Jenna and MaMa - GOOD! Time to get them teefies straight. Sorry to hear aobut the teeth pulling - OW.