Monday, June 20, 2005

Goose!

Oh, shucks. Helen tagged me for a meme I actually haven't done yet. And, there's no way for me to just do the meme, I have to tag people.

What 5 things do you miss about your childhood?

The rules to this meme game:

Remove blog #1, bump every one up one, and add yours to the #5 spot (link your tags!)
1. Lu's News
2. Searchin' For A Rainbow
3. Ain't it Amazing?
4. Just Playin'
5. Poppy Cedes (you're here already...)

Next: select 5 new victims
1. Kim (I know you're in Vegas, so I'll be patient)
2. Jenna
3. Mighty MaMa
4. Nabby's parents, hmm, maybe they don't read my site. How about the girlfriend of Nabby's mom's brother, Bella?!
5. JJ (payback's a bitch, old man ;)

I shall not tag Tiger, for two reasons: 1. I've never seen her do a meme before, and I'm not sure she'd participate even if I asked nicely (would you?) ; 2. She's busy with family stuff. Otherwise, she'd be so tagged.

My 5
1. My cat Bear
2. Going around and around and around and around on that spinning wheel thing on the playground
3. Having the summer off
4. Lack of responsibility/accountability
5. Hanging out with my brother

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

*GASP!* I feel like I'm playing Seven-Up and I wasn't picked!!!! Oh well.

;)

Helen said...

Thanks Poppy. Lots of good bloggining Karma coming your way!
Peace................

Poppy said...

I didn't read your "adoring fan" email until after I made the meme. You can take over for Kim! That is an extreme compliment, taking Kim's place while she is on vacation.

Poppy said...

(BTW, if it's not clear, that last comment was directed at the fantabulous Ms. Jürgen Nation.)

Poppy said...

(It's early. Too early. Sleepy.)

Anonymous said...

FANTABULOUS! I will do my best to make Ms. Kim proud.