Thursday, June 30, 2005

Mish mash

The problem with stepping out of blogland is that I'm still thinking. Yah, thinking. So, when I come back to blogland I need to offload these thoughts. So, here are my thoughts from yesterday afternoon through today:

bjcookiedoughicecream
mini Ben & Jerry's ice cream, num!




shovel
it comes with its own shovel! (between the lid and
a secondary lid over the ice cream itself)




cookiespoonshovelpencil
this pic shows scale -
I was instructed to grab a larger spoon
since the shovel doesn't work so well


AMLP-JF
look familiar?
A Million Little Pieces by James Frey




cutieboy
this cutie patootie belongs to friends of mine
he was a the ballgame with us,
the life of the party :)




bracescollage
a collage of my mouth
got the bottom braces today
had the tops since January
mouths are decidedly not so pretty...

4 comments:

c said...

Stop thinking, or stop stepping away from blogland. Those are your options.

Pretty lips you have there!

Anonymous said...

Your braces are just fine! Wear them proud! And the ice cream now has me CRAVING CHOCOLATE!!!!

Renee said...

Nice lips chickadee! Your little friend is a ctuie pie!

I could eat that B&J in one sitting!lol

P'nut said...

I've never had braces so I don't know what it feels like, but, as others have said, you have really nice lips... so once the braces are off, your spiffy new teeth with be perfectly framed!