Tuesday, June 14, 2005

If you were my dad...

...what would you like me to take you to for Father's Day:

  • a nice quiet day eating creemees and cruising around in my dad's (err, "your") '59 Ford hard top convertible (we're next-door neighbors, so we'd start with an activity that was very close by, endless opportunities to get lost on mountain roads)
  • miniature golf and a meal (next town over)
  • a renaissance festival (far away)
  • balloon festival (far far away)
  • a mega arcade with all the goodies (pretty darn far away)
  • a wax museum (super far away)
  • a clam bake and auction (an evening event, and so far away we'd have to stay overnight)
  • something else (you need to tell me what, though. keep in mind, I live in Northeastern US, no trips to Vegas)


?


Please, leave me a comment. I'm not going to make a poll, sorry to be difficult. I like comments. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like mini golf and a nice meal...but I am not a man so...take that with a grain of salt.

c said...

I'd like the clam bake and auction! Again, I'm not a man, or a dad, so there you go.

Helen said...

Putt-Putt! (But, like MM says, if it's too hot, go for the AC!)
Peace..............

Memphis Chix said...

I want to go to the balloon festival!
Can you make that AND the clambake in one day?
Will your dad take me?

Poppy said...

Dad chose mini golf! Actually, he chose the wax museum, but it's way too far away for a single day so we're going to do the wax museum on a weekend when we have more time.

Poppy said...

I swear sometimes there's a delay with me seeing comments. grumble. Balloon festival and clam bake are in different states, one is very south, one is very east. So, unless we used a helicopter or private airplane we would never make it to both in the same day. I'm slightly disappointed he didn't want to do the balloon festival, but I've already been before and it's the territory of an ex-boyfriend and his immediate family, so could be awkward...