Monday, June 27, 2005

How responsible of the big P

I grew up drinking Coca-Cola. Just did. In my adulthood I flip-flop between Coke and Pepsi. I'll drink one for a while, then switch to the other depending on how sweet I want my soda to taste, then switch to the other when I get sick of whichever one I'm drinking. Last time we shopped I got Pepsi. Inside the Pepsi box was a game for Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith. I used the little code inside the box to see if I won anything from Pepsi. I won a 2 liter bottle of Pepsi with lime. I didn't really think much of it after that, but today in the mail I received this:

DSC00111
(That's Ripley's tail. She likes to monitor my mail.)


DSC00114 DSC00113


I'm not too crazy about the idea of Pepsi with lime, so I might never redeem it, but it's a neat coupon.

5 comments:

Newpeep, N.D. (neurotic depressive) said...

Hey, I tried Pepsi with lime the other day and liked it! Conversely, I detested Coke with lime, go figger. My fave, though, is a regular Coke with real lime or lemon juice added ... yum.

Anonymous said...

See...I found the opposite to be true...I have always been a Pepsi fan. I tried both the Pepsi and Coke with lime and thought the Pepsi with lime sucked and the Coke with lime rockin'!

Anonymous said...

I was blog surfing and found this pic http://regarr.blogspot.com/...

Poppy said...

Jenna, that's hilarious. You may notice that I put that blog in my blogroll, because I do not have indiscriminate taste. :) Pretty much my criteron is "does this person offend me?" If the answer is no and they provide me any entertainment whatsoever they're like to make the blogroll. It's out of hand...

Renee said...

Hey i'll get most anything if it's free.lol