Sunday, June 12, 2005

A good cause

My husband and I particpate in a walk for our favorite charity each year. This year's walk was a blast, as usual. Here are a few pics. (What, you thought I'd just take pictures of people walking around? How boring is that?!)

iguana
"Bonjour, Madame!" (Yes, that is an iguana)

bigrock
What can only be described as a really big rock

chippy
This little guy was very anxious to get started

grate-sm
Yes, a storm drain. The weird thing is that I was in the forest when I took that picture...

tracks
A mystic shot of the train tracks from the footbridge above

puppy-sm
"Yes, please!" (I really like this shot because if you look closely you can see a bunch of wet pawprints :)


A lot of the photos I took today were very blurry because I kept walking while I snapped away. Oh well. Some of them are really surreal -- the subject of the photo crystal clear while the scenery around it blurred. Very cool. Here's one of the shots I'm talking about...

funkytree

No comments: