Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Dreamy.

This morning I had a dream about a co-worker. He was trying to convince me that I should be with him. I kept protesting, saying I was happily married. He's married, too. This really bugs me, because everytime I take one of those "what kind of lover are you" quizzes I keep being told I'm a cheater. Maybe I'm making something out of nothing, but I really like being married and who I'm married to, so it annoys me that my mind plays these tricks when I'm asleep. It's very hard to work in the same space with someone you've had a romantic dream about. Hard to look people in the eye who in your dreams tried their hardest to do more than talk business. Does this happen to everyone?

2 comments:

Helen said...

Ha! Maybe you're mind is playing these tricks BECAUSE of those quizes. If I were you, I'd stay away from them!
Peace.........

Poppy said...

Hehe. I am not having an affair with him, but I can't say he's not a hottie. Just disturbing, because I work really closely with him on several projects. That's probably why I had the dream. No more dreams, and it wasn't awkward to see him afterwards, so I guess it's all good.