Thursday, June 16, 2005

Speaking of scandals...

How did I get there? I do not recall. A link from another site, I know that much. (I swam through my browser history, turns out Trent linked me to Jess.) Is 1401302009.01._SCTZZZZZZZ_Washingtonienne famous? Infamous? Or unheard of? That girl got her tang on more times in 2 weeks than a puppy dog in heat. I'm intrigued, I kinda want to buy the book but I kinda feel like I got it all from the blog, aside from the part where she dropped off the face of the blogplanet, so to find out the conclusion we probably have to read the book. Hmm. Would you buy the book to find out the conclusion? I'm on my second blogger book right now, what's stopping me from continuing the trend?

4 comments:

Strizz said...

What was your first blogger book? Is this chick the one who banged all the washington politicians?

Poppy said...

The Bitch Posse was my first (Sex, Murder, and a Double Latte is my current read).

Yes, Jessica did indeed copulate with the entire Hill. :)

Good for her, I was like that in my younger days.

c said...

I'll save my blogger dollar for Mimi Smartypants's book.

I don't think there will be that much more in the Washingtonienne's book that wasn't on her blog, y'know?

Kim said...

I read it. There isn't much more in it than was on her blog. It's all a bunch of "poor me, I'm an idiot" and "I'm so cute and other girls are ugly" which is super annoying but strangely an interesting read. She's such a ho.