Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Sad kitty tells you off

21375988_93a2d6e7a4

(Thanks, Jege!)

Need more Sad Kitty™? Go here and here. This one is my absolute favorite. :)

Update: All the above were "created" by Jege from original Sad Kitty™ artwork. See the original Sad Kitty™. (clicky) Also included at the Sad Kitty™ site is Mad Kitty™.

kittyismad

(My Favorite Mad Kitty™ is this one. Jenna, I think you'll approve.)

Update #2: Some folks have told me they can't see the images at the site, so here's a .png file version:

madkitty

Let me know if you still have trouble.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love It!!!!!!

Lissa said...

I totally get how sad kitty feels.

Renee said...

OMG! I love those! My fav is your fav too! Those FUCKERS!LMAO

Jege (Jen) said...

I am flattered that my sad kitty remixes have made it onto your site!(the original sad kitty is not as sassy or foul-mouthed as mine are, but I still recommend Googling "sad kitty" and taking a look at the originals)

kris said...

hilarious! we rae kitty freaks.

Jege (Jen) said...

Can you post the other mad kitty pix on your flickr site? I am unable to access them through the mad kitty website....my server here at work may be blocking them or something....

Jege (Jen) said...

Awesome! Thanks! I just love the ones where Mad Kitty is flashing his little kitty butt.