Sunday, June 26, 2005

Backyard extravaganza

Another gorgeous day in the land of Poppy.

miracle blueberry bush
This is a blueberry bush. It has no mate. Therefore, it should not be able to make blueberries.


blueberries
But, look! Those are (green) blueberries! Amazing!


birds-med
The birds are so hot that they are flocking to the bird bath today. (Click the pic to see the much larger version, and yes I do wish that the water hose wasn't in the shot. Oh well.)


balloon3
And, here's one of the balloons that launches near our house. The perfect day for a balloon ride. :)

balloon4
One more shot of the balloon. I was not wearing bottoms (pants/shorts/skirt/etc.) because it's too hot to function in much clothing, so I had to take the picture through the screen door which caused the images to be a bit fuzzy. I would have dared to go out in just my t-shirt and skivvies but our next door neighbors have kids, one of which is entering puberty, so I don't want to confuse him by pulling a MILFy stunt. :)

No comments: