Friday, March 16, 2007

What?!?!?!? WHY??????

I just heard from GMMR that Veronica Mars is probably being cancelled. :( :( :(

I just started getting into this show thanks to Avi.

Damn you, TV executives! You cancelled Firefly, you cancelled Dead Like Me, you cancelled HUFF!, and now you cancel Veronica Mars?!?!? FOR SHAME. You all can just go jump off a cliff. (Wow, that was weak...)

Edit: Fresher news from E! explains that it might not be cancelled, but it might change to be four years in the future with Veronica being an FBI agent. I'd rather see that than no show at all, and I *love* FBI shows, so bring it!

4 comments:

Avitable said...

Have you finished season 1 yet? You should do that this weekend while you can't leave the house.

Poppy said...

Pat - I did. It was awesome. I love Eddie, and the plot is very interesting.

Avi - I'm watching disc 3 this weekend!

Poppy said...

Avi - Oops, no Veronica Mars. I forgot that it was bumped by The Holiday. Yeeee...

Joanne said...

I loved dead like me and only subscribed to Showtime so that I could watch it. When I cancelled Showtime, I told my cable operator that's why I was cancelling it. I still love me some Veronica Mars but I'm not 100% certain how it would do as an FBI show. I think it would lose something...