Tuesday, March 06, 2007

uplifiting this is not

I used to work with Hay many years back at a company that pretty much loves its client base. Today we found out that one of (our) clients was killed in a head-on car accident when another driver crossed the center line. Both the client and the other driver were killed instantly.

This isn't even the reason why I wrote that I was having one of those days, but it's certainly perpetuating the sentiment.

Lessons learned:
  1. Have a will.
  2. Tell your family and friends how much you care for them as often as you possibly can.
  3. If you're not already living life to the fullest then start doing it.
  4. Don't drive. Just stay home and let a plane fall on your head.

So, to my blog family: I like you. I really, really like you.

5 comments:

kris said...

Oh Miss Poppy! We really, really like you too. :)

Avitable said...

Sorry you're having that type of day. I'd share my chocolate cake from Cheesecake Factory with you if you lived close by.

Stefanie said...

Yikes. So sorry to hear about that.

And I like you, too. :-)
Hope your day gets better.

Elizabeth Tarney said...

We love you, Poppy!

I am so sorry to hear about your clients. Here's a *hug*.

acw said...

The feeling is mutual.