Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Sunpilots


Usually when I receive Myspace or YouTube requests in my Yahoo email for musical groups to add me as a friend or contact I swear at them and delete the email without reviewing their profile or their request on My or You. Today I received an email from a group and did the swearing, but I checked out the request. I am so glad I did. If you haven't heard of The Sunpilots perhaps you would really like to familiarize yourself with them before they get huge in the States. Especially Raj (pictured in red). Who is beautiful. And will be my crush tomorrow, for shore. I have purchased their album from Amazon. I was not able to wait for the album to arrive so I have changed my MySpace song to Spotlight in the Sun. Yummmm.






Here's the video for Spotlight which I'm not crazy about, but I love the song:

No comments: