Friday, March 02, 2007

Spring, please?

I am ill again today so I stayed home to recover. At about 4:00pm I was finally feeling well enough to walk myself up the stairs to take a shower. Before I actually got into the shower I looked out the window and saw that the snowstorm that had stopped for a while earlier today had started back up again. We now have several inches of fresh snow to go on top of the 2+ feet we received a few weeks back. It's pretty, but I want it to go away. Before January it was so warm here that my spring bulbs were starting to burst out of the ground. Now the little red squirrel who visits our feeders is having to dig tunnels underneath the snow so that he can get back and forth between the two sets of feeders and the pine tree. I think everyone's done with winter. Can we please have some warm weather? Without precipitation? Or other freaky weather elements? Please?

DSC07348.jpg

1 comment:

bdogg_mcgee said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well! I hope it's a short-lived thing. :)

xoxoxoxo