Thursday, March 08, 2007

eat this

Poppy is busy today, and even busier tomorrow, although perhaps more posts will magically arrive to the blog as breaks from busy-ness are needed. For now, please enjoy last night's dinner with me, a homemade chef's salad piled 2+ inches high:

DSC01728.JPG

Ingredients: cottage cheese*, iceberg lettuce, green pepper, tomato, sweet onion, cucumber, carrot, purple cabbage, honey ham, bacon, Hunter's extra stinky cheddar, Ken's blue cheese dressing, cheese and garlic croutons, and black pepper. Hay also made boiled egg, but I was too impatient to wait for it. :)

More photos at flickr.


*The cottage cheese was fat free. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that's more cheese than I've had to eat in months :)

It does look yummy, though!

sourpuss said...

C'est une grande salade! Comment l'avez-vous mélangée sans la renverser partout?

Poppy said...

Molly - I am not kidding around when I say I eat some form of cheese almost every day. In fact, I chronicle it over at CheezyCatz.

Sour - Très, très soigneusement...

don't call me MA'AM said...

That salad looks amazing! I wonder how many calories... et maintenant, j'ai faim.