Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I did not get tagged by Avi

...because at some point he learned his lesson on that. A link to Avi's post is here.

I love music memes, so I don't care if I'm tagged or not, I'm doing it! The “rules”:

List seven songs you are into right now...no matter what they are. BUT. They must be songs you are presently enjoying. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

I am completely incapable of doing only seven, so I'm giving you one for every year of life I have behind me (32) in artist alphabetical order:

  1. Wreck of the Day ~ Anna Nalick
  2. Audio Delite At Low Fidelity ~ The Black Eyed Peas
  3. Colorblind ~ Counting Crows
  4. All These Lives ~ Daughtry
  5. A Lack of Color ~ Death Cab for Cutie
  6. Crooked Teeth ~ Death Cab for Cutie
  7. O Valencia! ~ The Decemberists
  8. This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race ~ Fall Out Boy
  9. Rhiannon ~ Fleetwood Mac
  10. Take Me Out ~ Franz Ferdinand
  11. Feel Good Inc. ~ Gorillaz
  12. Wind It Up ~ Gwen Stefani
  13. Banana Pancakes ~ Jack Johnson
  14. My Love ~ Justin Timberlake
  15. Somewhere Only We Know ~ Keane
  16. All These Things That I Have Done ~ The Killers
  17. Heal Over ~ KT Tunstall
  18. Smile ~ Lily Allen
  19. Attractive Today ~ Motion City Soundtrack
  20. Move with Me ~ Neneh Cherry (Until the End of the World soundtrack)
  21. Far Away ~ Nickelback (ACW, shaddup)
  22. Here It Goes Again ~ OK Go
  23. I Write Sins Not Tragedies ~ Panic! At the Disco
  24. The District Sleeps Alone Tonight ~ The Postal Service
  25. Such Great Heights ~ The Postal Service
  26. On & On ~ The Rapture
  27. Giants ~ The Samples
  28. I Don't Feel Like Dancin' ~ Scissor Sisters
  29. New Slang ~ The Shins
  30. Natale's Song ~ Sia
  31. Chasing Cars ~ Snow Patrol
  32. Until the End of the World ~ U2
I should make this into a playlist. Why did I not think of that? (Because I don't want to OD on my favorite songs, that's why.)

No tagging, but you do it if you wanna, how you wanna.

2 comments:

Avitable said...

I can't believe you couldn't come up with only 7.

Poppy said...

I can't believe you could!!