Sunday, March 25, 2007

CUTE OVERLOAD!!!!! ; A little Sunday Garden Party, anyone?

OMGLOLROFLWTFBRBTYVM.

Anyway, just LOOK:



From I is gots your tail (ICHC?). I can't stand it. I can't! I CAN'T!

Also, things are growing at my house! Woohoo! And the sun is out! Double-woohoo! Sooooo, I made a bit of an early Sunday Garden Party set. My favorite part of the set is my own feet, despite my dislike for feet. Here are the feet photos:

DSC02081.JPG
 

Some of you may recall the pine tree that was struck by lightning, which is also represented in the set. It seems to be doing well! All photos were taken today. And, to answer your non-verbalized question: Yes, there is mud and snow and green grass and sunshine all on the same day. I live in a magical land.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am excited fro the spring as well; the grass is finally starting to turn green again. :) All that's left id for the sun to get warmer so the trees will bud leaves!

Typical New England where you can see snow, mud, grass, sun, etc. all in one day. That's how it is here today, too. It snowed last night and now it's gone. I miss Florida right about now. :P

don't call me MA'AM said...

You know it's spring when the Sunday Garden Party returns. SOOOO looking forward to some pretty garden pics.

Avitable said...

Yar! Cute picture!