Thursday, March 08, 2007

Angus third-pounders at Mickey D's

Three varieties:
  • Angus Deluxe: American cheese, sliced red onions and sliced red tomatoes, iceberg lettuce, mustard and mayonnaise.
  • Angus Mushroom and Swiss: sauteed mushrooms, Swiss cheese and mayonnaise.
  • Angus Bacon and Cheese: bacon, merican cheese, sliced red onions, mustard, ketchup and pickles.
MSRP: $3.99

I am so getting me an Angus Bacon and Cheese when they come to my area. An Angus Deluxe sounds awesome as well.


Source: Slashfood

2 comments:

Avitable said...

BK has Angus burgers, but I wasn't impressed with the first one I tried. I guess I'll give McD's a shot when it comes here. Then I'll send you one, because it will take years to make it to any restaurant near you.

Poppy said...

Aww, thank you. :)