Thursday, March 29, 2007

dont tout le monde ne m'intéresse plus

I seem to have lost my fanatic interest in celebrity gossip. I still glance at the stories through Google Reader, but I basically have a "laissez-faire" attitude (see definition #2) about the whole thing. Apparently I'm evolving. Into what I do not know. Perhaps, considering the number of my favorite bloggers who have done the same, I shall evolve into a knitter. I won't hold my breath on that but I do very much enjoy all your hard work and gorgeous projects that result. I am perpetually impressed by your patience and creativity. Yes, I'm talking to you. :)

11 comments:

Elizabeth Tarney said...

Hey...Thanks!

Avitable said...

There just hasn't been any good celebrity gossip recently. It will pick up.

Poppy said...

DLil - You are definitely welcome. :)

Avi - Does that mean you're going to cause some trouble?

Bearette said...

Hee...am I one of the knitters in question? I know Molly is :)

I got tired of celebrity gossip too. I used to be an obsessive Us reader. I did buy it recently read about "life inside Katie's prison." But that was the first time in a while.

Anonymous said...

Britney Spears to give K-Fed $1 million in divorce settlement.

"Four months after splitting, the pair have reached an agreement over joint custody of their two sons, 18-month-old Sean Preston and Jayden James, six months - and a financial deal which will make Federline a lot less wealthy than previous reports."

I'll cut the guy some slack. His Nationwide commercial was funny.

Poppy said...

Bearette - Of course you are! All the pink stuff lately is so adorable!!

Gecko - Huh. After he visited her in rehab she only throws him $1 million? He could spend that in a day!

Avitable said...

I plan on finding some young adult celebrities so I can shave their vaginas and then show them to paparazzi.

Poppy said...

Perhaps you should bring them to your barber? Because I'll tell you right now I wouldn't trust you anywhere near my anything with a razor.

And, which young celebs might these be? Kristen? Lindsay? Avril? ...? Or are we talking Dakota age?

(Actually, Kristen's quite old! Who knew!)

Avitable said...

Lindsay, Avril, Emma

Poppy said...

I can't believe I forgot Emma!!!!!!@~~@!1111

(Did I just make something obscene?)

Poppy said...

Oops, K - I totally did not mean you. :) And, old only in relation to Lindsay, Avril, and Emma. Sorry about that. Hehehe.