Sunday, March 11, 2007

Three words or less

I actually saw this at Tense Teacher and completed it, but then I decided I didn't like my answers. Since then I've seen it crop up everywhere. I'm a follower, so I'm doing it again.

The challenge: Answer each question in three words or less. Did I even need to explain? :)

1. Where is your cell phone? in my jacket
2. Boyfriend/girlfriend? no
3. Hair? needs a cut
4. Your mother? awesome
5. Your father? not as awesome
6. Your favorite item? my computer?
7. Your dream last night? it was fun :)
8. Your favorite drink? ice cold Coke
9. Your dream guy? smart, funny, hot
10. The room you are in? living room
11. Your fear? enclosed spaces, death
12. What do you want to be in 10 years? 10 years wiser
13. Who did you hang out with last night? Hay and kittos
14. What are you not? obvious, forthcoming, uncomplicated
15. Are you in love? yes
16. One of your wish list items? vacation somewhere hot
17. What time is it? 13:11
18. The last thing you did? loaded the dishwasher
19. What are you wearing? t-shirt, shirt, sweats
20. Your favorite book? Confederacy of Dunces
21. The last thing you ate? more chef salad
22. Your life? always in flux
23. Your mood? mellow
24. Your friends? need to relax
25. What are you thinking about right now? Tell Her Tonight
26. Your car? not driven much
27. What are you doing at this moment? listening to music
28. Your summer? way too short
29. Your relationship status? married
30. What is on your TV screen? Veronica Mars, paused
31. When is the last time you laughed? in the car
32. Last time you cried? early Monday morning
33. School? too much pressure
34. Wishin hopin thinkin prayin? Sitting, Wishing, Waiting!
35. What are you listening to? Franz Ferdinand
36. Where do you want to be right now? where I am

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, did you find your Franz Ferdinand CD? I noticed that said you were currently listening to it. :)

Poppy said...

No. :( I bought another copy when we were at Best Buy earlier.

Avitable said...

And here I was searching for inspiration for Monday's post. This will be fun, except I'm going to answer everything in exactly three words!