Thursday, March 08, 2007

security through obscurity*

Some days I wish I was+ Catholic. You know, for the confessional. And the “grape juice”. *sigh*




*And now I'm going to get a bunch of hits from people looking up that term who instead find a post where I'd really like to get something off my chest but it ain't gonna happen. Or, maybe I don't actually want to get it off my chest. Maybe I like it on my chest. Hmm. Something to ponder.

+I know that's supposed to be “were” but I'm slangin' it up.

6 comments:

Maman said...

oh goodness! No conversion! We were born and raised in the craziness.. I think it damages the brain to join in later....

Anonymous said...

oooooh...confess! i've got my ear pressed against the monitor if you want to whisper. i can put on a habit if it makes you feel better :)

Avitable said...

I like things on your chest.

Poppy said...

Maman - I promise, I won't convert.

Molly - *whisper whisper whisper* So, what do you think I should do?

Avi - 1. You're a dirty old man. ; 2. You're a dirty old man. ; 3. I'm pretty sure you only mean that literally.

Mel said...

I like things on my chest too!!

And this weekend, with debauchery in full force, things will most def. be ON! ;)

Avitable said...

Yes. Yes. Yes. I'd rather you were able to get things off your chest, figuratively.