Saturday, March 03, 2007

Today's symptom: lungs on fire. I went with Hay to Starbucks to get a decaf iced mocha with whip and came home with lungs on fire. Silly me for wanting to get out of this damn house for a minute.

We watched Tenacious D last night. I loved it. I was actually scared of the Satan character, which means I was overtired. When I'm overtired I'm scared of heavy metal music and evil icons. No idea why, it's just how I am. I absolutely loved the beginning of the movie with Meat Loaf as Jack's father and the young version of Jack. I laughed hysterically for a solid three minutes.




(Wade past about a minute of drug and fart jokes and then the funny part starts.)

I'm all done for now. Happy Saturday, internets!


1 comment:

tj said...

HAHAHAHA...but who says farts aren't funny too :-)!!!