Wednesday, March 21, 2007

F4*

Why do people schedule meetings for me at times when they know I'm not at work yet? Granted, I'm the unusual one who starts half an hour later than most of the planet, but that's because I take a shorter lunch than they do, I usually stay an hour longer than they do, and I've been on call 24/7/365 for the past five years!!!!!~~@!!!11! (Yes, that is a paging device in my pocket, I'm not just happy to see you.)

Was that a vent about work? I think it was more a vent about social justice and common courtesy. :)


*F is for fuck. 4 is my favorite number. Together they make my favorite function key.

3 comments:

Avitable said...

Sounds like the morning is off to a great start. /sarcasm

Mel said...

It's one of those weeks, huh? Ugh, I feel ya.

Good news: it's Wednesday! Hump day!
Bad news: it's only Wednesday. I'm ready for Friday already.

Poppy said...

I appreciate both your support. Despite the early start time of the meeting, I really do love showing up for it.

This meeting's start time floats, and there are no more 8am start times for the rest of this year. Another meeting participant works until 12am or 2am (depending on the daily schedule) so it's not just me that hates the early start. :)