Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Why would you dedicate that to your parents?

Okay, so Mandisa and Paris broughted it. My girl Paris is my American Idol despite her wild eyes and boppin' around a little too much, but her performance is always perfect. And Mandisa had a great performance tonight. I hope she can keep it up and doesn't have any Frenchy-like secrets in her closet to get her kicked off the show.

What's up with this Heather Cox girl dedicating a song to her parents in which one of the lyrics is "every time you touch me"?! That's a NO, GO, TELL moment, girl! Yikes...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandisa and Paris were AWESOME!!! I didn't like anyone else's performance. They'd better be the final two.

melissa said...

I agree that Paris was great. I don't know about some of the other girls, though... I completely concur about dedicating creepy-ass songs to one's parents is a bit...um...odd. :)