Monday, February 27, 2006

High School meme

Borrowing from P'nut who got it from our mutual blogrollee Mishka.

Year: 1989 1992 (dur!)


1. Who was your best friend?
Jim.

2. What sports did you play?
Whatever the gym teacher told me to play!

3. What kind of car did you drive?
Some AMC silver shiny car.

4. It's Friday night, where are you at?
At home chatting with my friends on a BBS. (Geeky nerd alert!)

5. Were you a party animal?
No.

6. Were you in the "In Crowd"?
I was in every crowd therefore no crowd.

7. Ever skip school?
No, I loved school. And the principal had a no tolerance policy for cutting class/school.

8. Ever smoke a cigarette?
Not that particular year.

9. Were you a nerd?
In certain circles, yes. In others I was looked at as an idiot. (That's what introversion does to a girl.)

10. Did you ever get suspended/expelled?
No! Although, I do have a vague recollection of visiting the detention room, but no memory of why (if I was just there for quiet time or if I was in trouble for something...)

11. Can you sing the Alma Mater?
Wait, did we have one?

12. Who was your favorite teacher?
Joe and Mr. P.

13. Favorite class?
Yearbook!

14. What was your school's full name?
I can't tell you that. (I'm with P'nut on that one.)

15. School mascot?
I could tell you, but it's unique enough that I'd have to kill you.

16. Did you go to Prom?
No (by choice).

17. Would you go back again and do it over?
Definitely!!

18. What do you remember most about graduation?
Mr. P and I jumping up and down, which was called “[insert my real nickname here]-ing” in my circle of friends.

19. Favorite memory of senior year?
Being Co-editor & Photographer for the Yearbook Staff. (Yah, me too P'nut!)

Update: Oops, I was a layout person. I was remembering photography from a special project we did in Computer Club. I guess my favorite memory is actually doing layouts and walking around with the photogs to take candid shots. :)

20. Were you ever posted on the senior wall?
What is that? If we had one I don't have any idea if I was.

21. Did you have a job your senior year?
Yah, school! (I was a hardcore student.)

22. Who did you date?
A boy I didn't love, another boy I didn't love, then a boy I loved. :)

24. Have you gained weight since then?
Yes, but have lost most of it.

25. What did you do after graduation?
Went to college and got a job at my school.

3 comments:

Penny said...

Love it! Hope you don't mind, but I'm gonna steal it.

Cheers!

Lumbergh-in-training said...

4)
Are you telling me there were really some females on the internet back then?

Poppy said...

I had been using the internet since 1988 and knew several females who were using it with me. It just occurred to me, though -- I graduated HS in 1992, NOT 1989. Dur. Need to fix that... That explains why I was so confused about the date on Bdogg's site.