Friday, February 10, 2006

Number 1 Single

Dearest Lisa Loeb,

If you are reading my blog: I love your new show. You are so gorgeous! And, you are a wonderful person at the very same time! I love your hard edge while at the same time your adoration of the color pink and Hello Kitty. Why no one has snatched you up yet is beyond me.

I wish I had a single friend to set you up with. I do, however, know a hardcore Hello Kitty fan or two, so if you need more HK friends drop me a comment. :)

Kisses,
Poppy

4 comments:

don't call me MA'AM said...

Yeah, so why did she and Dweezil Zappa break up? They were the perfect pair! Ahmet and Selma plus Lisa and Dweezil. Could you imagine that double-date?

Renee said...

She is cutie. My hubby has always thought she was hot!:-)

Newpeep, N.D. (neurotic depressive) said...

I adore Lisa Lobe! Good for her, that she still looks great, and she didn't fade into obscurity. She deserves to be heard.

Bearette said...

she went to my college...a few years ahead of me, so i never met her. but i worked at a snack bar with a nice old man who had met her, and he had a crush on her. It was cute.