Thursday, February 02, 2006

Le hmph!

Does anybody else have Dish network and a weekly Thursday (as opposed to all new or Dish pass) recording of The Office which didn't record this week claiming "No Event" even though the guide clearly shows that the episode was on and named the same thing as always? Next Thursday's recording looks fine. Stupid effing technology! I guess we'll have to watch it in reruns or from iTunes. :( *pblt*

What good stuff did we miss?! At least My Name is Earl recorded.

Update: I'm definitely feeling a little bit of fate on this one. I downloaded the episode from iTunes earlier today and Hay and I just finished watching it. I loved the episode. I really hope the US Pam goes for the graphic design internship, because it always made me sad that the UK Pam (Dawn) didn't.

No comments: