Monday, February 13, 2006

cinq-a

Finally, the meme that B tagged me for! Surprise, surprise, since B and I are similar people I stole a bunch of her answers.

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:
1) St. Peter’s Helpers
2) SFO Mom
3) Minivan Mom
4) Bdogg McGee
5) Poppy Cedes

Select Five People To Tag:
1) Kim (yes, you're first again :P )
2) Mel
3) Stef
4) Lil
5) Melissa.in.London

What Were You Doing 10 Years Ago?
Drinking my ass off (21, legal!), cheating on my long-distance boyfriend with my hot roommate, realizing I wasn't smart enough to continue with a pre-vet degree, living with my friends in a deathtrap apartment which I almost burned down once by mistake.

What Were You Doing A Year Ago?
Turning the big 3-0 and psyched about it, experiencing the beginning grief of an injured back.

Five Snacks You Enjoy:
1. Cheese
2. Chocolate
3. Ice cream
4. Cheez Doodles
5. Popcorn

Five Songs You Know All The Words To:
1. Ana Ng, They Might Be Giants
2. Grade 9, Barenaked Ladies
3. Pretty much any 70s or 80s song I ever heard before the age of 15 when my brain started filling up with other useless information...
4. Beautiful World, Colin Hay
5. Naked Eye, Luscious Jackson

Five Things You Would Do If You Were A Millionare:
1. Pay off all our debts
2. Invest some of it
3. Finishing paying off our house and pay someone else to clean it!!!
4. Travel
5. Purchase the York Beach, Maine Zoo, and maybe the Ogunquit Theater and Movie Theater, and maybe a house on Long Sands. Lots of purchases in that area of Maine. :D

Five Bad Habits:
1. Being short-tempered
2. Not exercising
3. Procrastinating
4. Messiness
5. Talking over people

Five Things You Enjoy Doing:
1. Reading
2. Blogging
3. Traveling
4. Snuggling with Hay and the kittos
5. Soaking in a hot bath

Five Things You Will Never Wear Again:
1. A dress made by my former employer (maker of women's clothing)
2. A nametag for anything other than a conference
3. Any clothes from ex-boyfriends
4. Sweaters with pompoms
5. Knickers (Those half-length pant things)

Five Favorite Toys:
1. Hay
2. Big screen TV/DVD/DVR
3. iPod
4. My laptop
5. My riding lawn mower

4 comments:

-R- said...

Growing up, my family spent a lot of summers in York Beach, as my grandfather had a beach house there. If you buy the zoo there, will you still let me visit? And maybe ride the Scrambler for free?

Poppy said...

If I own the zoo you can ride the Scrambler for free as many times as you like, and visit the animals for free, too! :)

Kim said...

I think I did this one but I will do it again just for you.

bdogg_mcgee said...

NO SWEATERS WITH POMPOMS??

Are you nuts????

:)