Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I created a virtual person via The Generator Blog, answering all the questions as if the virtual person were me, and came up with the following virtual woman:

    Name: Ivy
    Gender: Female
    Age: 41
    Eyes: Deep Blue
    Star Sign: Taurus
    Marital Status: Married
    Height: 5, 11
    Weight: 150lbs
    Occupation: Farmer
    Favorite Actor: Steve McQueen
    Favorite Actress: Jennifer Lopez
    Favorite Movie: Pulp Fiction
    Favorite Food: meatloaf
    Favorite Color: Salmon


Ohhhhhkay there, pal-y.

3 comments:

bdogg_mcgee said...

Yeah, I was a married 20 year old teacher named Jody. How can a 20 year old be a teacher? Did she graduate from college early? And why in the hell is she a teacher if she graduated early? I'd be like Doogie Howser or something if I graduated from college early.

And married at 20?!?! WTF? That's WAY too young!

Thérèse said...

I was a 44 year old student named Wendy. I think we may have had our professions switched, McGee.

They got my sign right though. And a cool eyecolour (Hazelnut). I'm shorter than the 5'6" they gave me and have no idea who my "favourite actor" is (Leonard Nimoy).

Right on the favorite food (chocolates) though.

PosterNutbag said...

mine was some 6'1" freak. plus her favorite movie was "boys 'n the hood." just terrible!