Sunday, February 12, 2006

quickies

B tagged me for a meme, and I've started to do it but I'm having a hard time thinking of some of the answers, so....it will be published eventually, just not quite yet.

I found out today that we now have a channel devoted to documentaries: DOC - The Documentary Channel. I love documentaries, so have set up a ton of recordings for the next week. P-syched!

We are starting the Firefly series right now since Serenity arrived from Netflix on Friday. Yip yip!

I have finished searching through the blogroll for dead/new addy links. There were a few sites I made a judgment call about - if you've been blogging for a few years and haven't posted in 4 months you're not off the roll. If you started blogging 6 months ago and haven't posted for 4 months you're in the graveyard. Such is life. If I took anyone off the roll who should go back on it, leave me a comment. Or, if you have new blogs to suggest please follow in the blogsteps of the magnificent Helen and leave me the addy in a comment. Thanks!! :)

Happy Sunday, everyone!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so jealous that you have a documentary channel. Although it's probably a good thing I don't have that or I'd never leave my apartment.

Paisley said...

I wish I had that channel. I love them!!!!!

Have you seen the one about the guy who went to Burning Man naked and did an experiment to see what people would give him? It was awesome!!!!