Friday, February 17, 2006

pas de bohème poème

Hi, happy Friday! I hope...

I thought all night about going down into the basement to retrieve the red binder. I was even down there to scoop poopies and watch Georgie pee! But, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I'll dig it out this weekend. It's sitting on top of a box, so there's actually no digging involved. Sad. That's how pathetic the poetry is. There's one about a squirrel, though! And, in that class I had to also write stories, so I might publish my pigeon story, the catalyst for which was a real event in my life. I admit it - I love squirrels, pigeons, seagulls, mice, rats (okay, not love but at least like), and anything else commonly thought of as a varmint animal. But, don't ask me about bugs. I can't. No. Not the bugs. Go away. No. Shoo!

3 comments:

Thérèse said...

What the hell.

Where's my poem Poppy?

Unacceptable!

This is bullshit.

leesepea said...

I used to write bad poetry, too.

I haven't the heart to torture my readers with it.

Even though I, too, know exactly where it is.

Happy Friday.

Poppy said...

Thérèse, you're awesome.

Leesepea, I think you should torture us. :)