Monday, February 27, 2006

Drew Lachey in the limelight

I didn't watch any episodes of Dancing with the Stars, but Tabloid Whore! had a great write-up and some great video clips of Drew and his dance partner receiving two perfect scores so I was convinced to share the amazing performances. My only criticism, which has nothing to do with the performance, is Drew's comedic reaction (see second clip below) to being told his cowboy performance meant he was ready for the musical version of Brokeback Mountain. Way to be homophobic, dude... Otherwise, awesome stuff!

This is the best dance rendition of Thriller I think I'll see in my lifetime:

Paso Doble - Thriller


And for the cowboys and cowgirls out there, a little bit o' country:

Freestyle - Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy


2 comments:

Elizabeth Tarney said...

Love that Drew Lachey! I think he deserved to win. He and Cheryl have so much chemistry, I thought they were very hot to watch and I wound up wanting them to get together. Nevermind that Drew's very pregnant wife was cheering him on every show.

Poppy said...

I thought it was simultaneously hilarious and sad that he was hugging Cheryl so tightly but staring at his wife in the audience with his "I'm sorry, Mama" puppy-dog eyes. :)