Friday, February 10, 2006

I got this from Mel who tagged us all :)

What color are your kitchen plates?
White plates with apples

What book are you reading?
I don't recall the title, but it's about stress management.  I'm trying to improve myself. :)

What is on your mouse pad?
I use a trackpad, no mousepad.

Favorite board game?
I love Stratego even though I totally suck at it.

Favorite smell?
The ocean

Least favorite smell?
Deadness

What is the first thing you think of when you get up in the morning?
“Where are the cats?”

Favorite color?
Green in theory, blue to wear

Least favorite color?
Baby turd

How many rings until you answer the phone?
As many as it takes to get to the damn thing (stolen from Mel)

Future child's name?
Popette or Hay Jr. :D

Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate most of the time, but sometimes only vanilla will do.

Do you like to drive fast?
Eh, I do what I do.

Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
Nope

Do you like thunder storms?
Yes

What was your first car?
I don't remember, but it was tiny and silver

What is your sign of the zodiac?
Rawr

Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Yes, although I don't care much for them

If you could have any job, what would it be?
Vet, or running an animal rescue league (sounds good, Mel!)

If you could have any color hair?
Silver (I get giddy when I find a grey hair)

Is the glass half full, or half empty?
Full with a smidge of empty

Favorite movie?
I can't answer that.  I'd be hurting the feelings of all the other movies.

Do you type with your fingers on the right keys?
Yup.

What's under your bed?
A futon mattress.

What is your favorite number?
4

Favorite sports to watch?
Women's tennis, women's gymnastics, and women's billiards tie for top spot.

Your single biggest intense pain?
It is yet to be had.

Ketchup or mustard?
Either/both

Hamburger or hot dogs?
Burger

What is your favorite season?
Summer

The best places that you have ever been?
A tie: York Beach, Maine; Quebec City, Quebec, Canada; Reading, England; Liège, Belgium

What screen saver is on your computer right now?
The Cosmos

Favorite fast food?
Taco Bell or Wendy's ...oh wait, is Subway fast food?  How about them, or any sandwich shop!

Biggest regret?
Hmm, I'm not sure.  I've said before how my life might have turned out differently if anything were changed, so I don't want to regret things that have been negative because I'm enjoying my life in the present.

Greatest accomplishment?
It clearly hasn't happened yet since I can't think of an answer.

Your full name:
Poppy Milicent Cede

2 comments:

Kim said...

Yes, you can't hurt the other comments feelings. That wouldn't be nice.

Mair said...

Ah, Milicent. I had a book called "Millicent Maybe" when I was a kid. She could never say yes or no, so she just said maybe all the time. It made life exciting!