Thursday, February 02, 2006

On Katie.

I was perusing Hollywood Rag and found this photo of Katie Holmes:



I thought to myself, "gawd, that undershirt looks awful! Why would she wear that in public?!" Then I remembered that all my favorite celebrity blogs keep debating if Katie is really preggers or if she's just faking it for publicity's sake, and I realized Katie is brilliant for wearing this shirt in front of the paparazzi! You go, girl! Even if that baby's coming out as a demon tot, at least we all know for sure you're not faking it!

6 comments:

c said...

Is that a ONESIE? Like with snaps at the crotch?

Stefanie said...

I believe it is, indeed, a "snaps at the crotch" scenario, and all I have to say on the matter is "Ewww."

Whatever happened to our dear, sweet, smart Joey Potter?

Kim said...

OH! Undershirt! Of course!

A friend of mine emailed me that photo earlier and all I kept thinking was, "Why are her underwear pulled up so high?"

Thanks for clearing that up.

bdogg_mcgee said...

Holy
Shit


That's all I can say.

Bad Katie! Bad bad bad!

Ok, back to mind-numbing work now!

PoBaL said...

You know, she could still be wearing a fake belly, and that scary onesie thing is covering up the plastic parts.
--Jessy

Thérèse said...

I think this picture is kind of scary.

But maybe I'm just a fraidy cat today.