Monday, February 27, 2006

Husky pug

My virtual running buddy Oregano, who incidentally is getting married to the love of his life very soon (yaaaaay!), saw my pug flickr group post and asked me “Are you a pug?” Turns out I am not a pug, but rather a Siberian husky:



I don't disagree that I am a space cadet, but I have a knack for remembering names (and any kind of numbers) so I'm a husky who'll remember your name but not what you told me five minutes ago. :)

(Yep, I edited that photo so it would fit in my blog but so you could still read the text. Sorry it's not as pretty as it should be.)

3 comments:

Oy Vey said...

Poppy, I'm a Siberian Husky too.

Coincidence or scam?

Poppy said...

I'm voting for coincidence. :)

bdogg_mcgee said...

I'm a Siberian Husky too. I am SO not a space cadet, though. I keep the household running smoothly. I do agree with the not sweating the small stuff, though....