Thursday, February 09, 2006

dead dead deadski

I've been going through the blogroll to see which blogs are no longer in existence or being updated, and it's been a fairly depressing process. The blog graveyard list was getting so long that I decided to hide it from publication. If you view the source code of my blog you can see the full list, but otherwise just know there are dozens of blogs that were in my blogroll that are now closed for business, and I'm only up to the C's*. Sad. C'est la vie, c'est la guerre...

*If you view the blogroll you'll see dead blogs that start with letters in the alphabet past C, but those are from olden times when I would randomly click through the blogroll. Now my method is to go to each blog in order to check its pulse.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I am still alive. Just so you know. Oh wait. You know.

Poppy said...

:) I do!