Friday, February 24, 2006

monkey!

Two nights ago Hay and I had a small disagreement. I chose to go upstairs to cool off. I sat in the office/front bedroom and decided I wanted to draw a picture to get out my emotions. I ended up drawing a weird cartoon about an annoying monkey. Suffice it to say I was no longer mad after completing the drawing. I left it on the office desk and didn't think much more about it. The next morning Hay was sitting on the couch in the office. I sat down next to him and he said, "monkey?" I said, "huh?" He said, "monkey!" and then it occurred to me that he must have seen the drawing that was on the other side of the room. He thinks it's weird, too.

I took photos of the drawing this morning and plan to post one tonight. I'm weirdly creative - it makes no sense to me why I think the way I do, and how the way I think appears on paper.

No comments: