Monday, February 06, 2006

Because you can never get enough

Blatantly ripped from Bdogg...

[1] When was the last time you went to the bathroom outside?
It's been so long I couldn't even tell you what decade of life I was in.

[2] When was the last time you saw one of your parents?
The weekend before last

[3] Which family member do you most resemble?
It's really a tie between Mom and Dad.

[4] Do you wear cologne/perfume?
Every day, but under my shirt so that I can pull it out and snap it back and get a whiff for myself instead of assaulting everyone around me constantly. The smell is aromatherapy for when I'm having a bad moment.

[5] Do you wear deodorant?
Yep, one that's hard to find so I must order it by the case online. It makes me smell like gingerbread. :)

[6] Do you ‘clean up nice’?
*crickets*

[7] When was the last time you tripped and fell?
I don't remember.

[8] Where was the last place you slept besides your home?
Southbridge,  Massachusetts

[9] What are you listening to right now?
The hum of a 12-port hub.

[10] Have you ever started an uncontrollable fire?
Only in someone's pants. :P

[11] Ever run out of gas on the road?
Yes, and had to roll back down the hill over a set of railroad tracks even though the gas station was another 20 feet UP the hill. Sigh.

[12] Would you rather cut the grass or rake the leaves?
Cut the grass.  Raking leaves sucks.

[13] Your name spelled backwards?
yppoP (not to be confused with hippo)

[14] What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Photos of Ripley, and a cookie for TJ (if you read her blog lately you'd know why ;)

[15] Last time you swam in a pool?
Maybe my ex-boyfriend's house?  So, that'd be like 10 years ago...

[16] Have you ever been in a school play?
I had two lines in a French play in high school, and the funniest (to me) part is that I'm the only person who listed that play as an accolade in the yearbook. :)

[17] How many kids do you want?
Furry: 12; Unfurry: 1 or 2

[18] Type of music you dislike most?
Really heavy metal.  It just hurts my ears.

[19] Are you registered to vote?
Yah, why?

[21] Ever prank call anybody?
Against my will, yes.

[22] Best friends?
Hay, BDogg, Stacy.  There are others, but we're kind of just on a stalker level right now...

[23] Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
If I were knocked unconscious I guess you could get me to do just about anything!

[24] Do you have a garden?
Many!

[25] What’s your favorite comic strip?
Foxtrot?

[26] Bath or shower, morning or night?
Shower, morning. Bath, night.

[27] Best movie you’ve seen in the past month?
Lord of War, maybe?

[28] Favorite pizza topping?
Pepperoni and garlic. :)

[29] Chips or popcorn?
They are equally tasty in my book, although last night's dinner was popcorn so if I really had to choose...um.  Cheese?

[30] What color lipstick do you usually wear?
Mint Chapstick

[31] Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
No, but I've smoked tea leaves before.

[32] Orange juice or apple?
How about pineapple or grapefruit?

[33] Favorite type of chocolate bar?
I have many favorites.  I like anything without coconut, raisins, or strange nougats.

[34] When was the last time you voted at the polls?
The day GWB got his second term.  So, my vote counteded for squat.

[35] Last time you ate a home-grown tomato?
This past summer.

[36] Are you a good cook?
Yes, yes I am.

[37] Ever order anything from an infomercial?
Not technically.

[38] Sprite or 7-up?
Water.

[39] Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
No.

[40] Ever thrown up in public?
Not that I recall.

[41] Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
I already found true love, so gimme the money.

[42] Do you believe in love at first sight?
As long as I also believe that you can fall out of love as quickly as you fall into it...

[43] Can exes be friends?
Yes, but not all of them.

[44] Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
My dad?

[45] Did you have a lot of hair as a baby?
The average amount.

[46] What message is on your answering machine?
Hay and I aren't here, leave a message, we'll call you back. *BEEP*

[47] What do you think about most ?
My resentment toward the wealthy.

[48] Favorite form of travel?
Train (not subway!!!) and coach (not schoolbus!!!) tie for #1.

[49] Ever drink rotten milk?
Thanks for reminding me.  Eww.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Tarney said...

I couldn't agree with #47 more!

Lumbergh-in-training said...

#5: You know how to make yourself good for your man

P'nut said...

That was fun to read. I actually snooted my morning coffee when I "heard" the crickets. You silly girl!

And you found deoderant that makes you smell like gingerbread?? Why have you not told me of this before? I must know the specifics!