Wednesday, February 22, 2006

AI guys and our picks to GO

My American Idol men picks: Chris and Ace (the new Constantine, har har). I really liked Bucky, too, but I'm concerned he's hurting his vocal cords to give us what we want, and having some idea of what it's like to sing incorrectly and injure your voice I just cannot condone that. Sorry, sweetie, try out Simon's suggestion for next week.

I guess Elliott's voice is good, but his image creeps me the f out the door.

The four we think will go home tomorrow: Kellie, Becky, Bobby, and Will, although we'll accept David in Will's place.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...I LOVE Chris.

melissa said...

I thought Ace did REALLY well. I pick Ace, Chris, Paris, and Katharine to go to the final four. :)

Poppy said...

I'm a sucker for George Michael and the Faith album, so since Ace did a decent job and he did the Constantine eyes (I missed it the first time, but Ryan had him do it again and I saw it) then I thought it was good enough to stick around.

Chris's voice is amazing. I LOVE the ~tilde~ sideburns he has going ON. :)