Thursday, February 16, 2006

I think I might cry

The Celebrity Blog reports:
Celebrities like Jessica Simpson, Jack Johnson*, Westlife, Ms Dynamite and The Pussycat Dolls have been named the worst musicians of the past year. The Naomi Awards, organized by British digital broadcaster Music Choice, branded Simpson the Worst International Female Solo Artist and Johnson the Worst International Male Solo Artist, while Westlife were the biggest ‘losers’ this year, receive the Worst International Group and Worst International Album and a special award for Outstandingly Bad Contribution To Music.

Rapper Ms Dynamite was named Worst Urban Act, while sexy six-piece The Pussycat Dolls took the Worst International Breakthrough Artist title.

*Jack Johnson? Que la freakando f? He rocks! I don't care about those other people, but Jack's my boy. Aww, that's just sad. I heard him sing Sitting, Waiting, Wishing live and it was awesome, so I really don't know what the f Music Choice is thinking. Maybe his voice doesn't ring right in the UK...

2 comments:

acw said...

I'm right there with them on the Pussycat Dolls. Jeebus but do they suck.

Spinning Girl said...

Yeah, Jack kicks ass.