Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The "That's hella freakin' whack, y'all." campaign

It's a small blogger world. The author of Nabbalicious is the sister of Bella Snow's boyfriend (Bello). Yesterday was Rufus and Nabby's mommy's birthday so Bello called Rufus and Nabby's mommy to say happy birthday and the dialog went as such, at which point the multi-part phrase "That's hella freakin' whack. Y'all." was coined. I think this phrase should become more popular, and I have modified it just a smidge to be "whack, y'all." instead of "whack. Y'all." I ask you, my fellow bloggers, to spread the word that something that just ain't right be described as "That's hella freakin' whack, y'all." It just rolls off the tongue!

So, here's my first use:

You didn't go wish Rufus and Nabby's mommy a happy birthday?! That's hella freakin' whack, y'all.(!!)

No comments: