Saturday, September 10, 2005

For the first time in 10 years, I'm excited about the new Fall line-up!

Thanks to PopSugar who linked me up to Entertainment Weekly's top 10 picks for new shows this Fall. For the most part I knew about them all and already had intended to set up a weekly recording for them, but a few were new to me. In the end I'd say they picked 10 out of 10 good ones. The only disappointment to me is that one of the top 10's is Everybody Hates Chris which is Chris Rock's new show on UPN - I don't get UPN. :( In our old home we had cable TV and the WB shared UPN time, but my satellite provider shares Fox with the WB, so no UPN. Sad. I love Chris Rock, but I'm very patient so will look forward to watching the entire season courtesy of Netflix when it comes out on DVD.

In case you're using dial-up or are too impatient to keep hitting Continue on each show's page, here's the list:

I'm a TVholic, so I'm pretty psyched for this season.

2 comments:

Poppy said...

I'm a sucker for '80s cheese and crime, hence my adoration of Reunion. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing Geena Davis in CiC. She is a phenomenal actor. It fascinated me that so many film stars are plunging into television series.

Maven said...

I think the Hates Chris and Martha shows I'd see at least once just to see what the hubbub is all about.

I hope The Shield comes back next season. I am so addicted to that show.