Monday, September 05, 2005

The best ideas have already been thought of

...and I'm glad they already have because then I don't feel bad if I don't act upon making my idea come to fruition.

glass-slipper-project
Iopine gave me a link to The Glass Slipper Project which is a not-for-profit organization that gives prom, bridesmaid, and wedding dresses to those in need. They accept donations specifically for the Chicago area, but there is likely an organization near you (not affiliated with TGSP) where you can send your money or material donation.

Thanks, Iopine! :)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Holy Cow! What a great post! Thanks so much for looking into The Glass Slipper Project. I think it's a great cause and I'm glad you agree. (On a personal note, thanks for the mention. I really appreciate it.)

Oh, and I like to visit your blog every day. I hope that doesn't make me a stalker!

e