Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Shhhh, I'm watching a scary movie!

House of the Dead (circa 1978) aka Zone of the Dead aka Alien Zone. Gotta love it. The movie came free with the purchase of a 50-pack of horror flicks from crazyape.com.

resizer.aspx
Tagline: Don't you dare go in there!

Update: Dangit! Somebody bugged me! But, someone cool who I'd never met before wandered into my area at work so I helped her to get where she needed to go. I made a new friend today. (Well, okay, not really, unless she gets lost again and returns...)

3 comments:

acw said...

You've got to let me know how they were. I love crap horror movies.

Poppy said...

Man, I wish life would stop getting in the way of my fun. I tried to finish watching the film in my extra time at work today but it just didn't pan out.

AC, I can tell you that it would appear this is a mishmash of scripts not-so-carefully sewn together to make absolutely no sense. I'd say it's worth your time. ;)

Poppy said...

Oh, I just realized you're talking about the 50-pack. Definitely! Some of them are so old that parts of the film are missing or just gooey-looking.

Bryan-for-president-2020, the cost of the 50 is $25.98 + as many of the freebies offered from the site as you want! Love it!