Sunday, September 11, 2005

In the Garden

Hey, blogger family! Life's been busy, I'm sorry to have neglected the blog and my responsibility as a good blogizen by not reading everyone's entries for a few days. Please feel free to leave me a miffy comment. ;) Despite a busy life, there's always time for the garden! Here's my teaser pic:

silver-moth-wild
Bosley, the space-suited moth


...and, for your viewing pleasure, the rest of the set. Enjoy! I already have a few wonderful photos for next week's garden set. Can't wait!

On a much more serious note, I do know what today is and I am quietly mourning, but I am also doing my best to enjoy life today, as I believe all who lost their life on this day in 2001 would want us to do.

3 comments:

P'nut said...

Great photos! I love it when you do stuff for my viewing pleasure!

kris said...

We can never have too many reminders of the beautiful things in life.

Thanks P!

Diana Crabtree said...

If I died, I would want people to reflect on how lucky they are to be alive. I think mourning is for us, but celebrating life honors them :)