Saturday, September 03, 2005

Voracious

The opposite of every day of the last month, I now have a feeling of starvation. I just want to eat and eat and eat. Not binge eating, just ...well, James Frey eating.

I'm confused about this appetite switcharoo. The only "exercise" I've done today is mowing the other half of the lawn since my back is flared up from having a doctor's check of my back progress yesterday, so I have nothing to blame my appetite on. For dinner I had steak, potatoes, squash, bread, (ice water,) and Java Chip ice cream, yet my tummy feels empty. Argh... Too many carbs, maybe?

3 comments:

Maman said...

Cooler weather! Your body made the seasonal change. Glad to hear things are better.

Poppy said...

Maman, you are so wise! That explains why we ate donuts for breakfast for the first time since May!

Maman said...

You are sweet, but if Maman were so clever she would have remembered that in the first place... although I must say, I hardly ate last month either, but I did not loose a single pound. :-<