Friday, September 30, 2005

Snapshot

Borrowed from Jules:

What color is most reflective of you? Yellow... or perhaps rainbow. :)

How did you get the idea for your journal name? It's a pseudonym from my BBS days, but spelled differently because someone else had already taken the "seed" version.

What time were you born? 1:40pm

What song are you playing now, or wish you were playing? Numb by Sia

Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry? Yes!

What color underwear are you wearing? White with polka dots and the word Pink (Victoria's Secret)

Do you want a baby? Yes, but not yet

What is your pet's name? Allie, Ripley, Georgia

What color are your bedsheets? Medium light blue

What are the last 3 digits of your phone number? Which one? I have a bazillion!

What was the last concert you attended? Juana Molina and David Byrne

Who was with you? My husband and best friends

What was the last movie you saw? Gossip with Kate Hudson

What food are you craving right now? I was craving chocolate cake, but not any more!

Did you dream last night? Yes, of someone I do not like or trust

What was the last TV show you watched? CSI (the original one)

What is your fave piece of jewelry? My wedding band

What is to the left of you? A lamp

What was the last thing you ate? Chocolate cake with chocolate ganache

Who is your best friend of the opposite sex? My husband

Who last IM'd you? My husband. Before that, co-workers.

Where is your significant other right now? On the other couch, in front and to the left of me

When was the last time you cut your hair? Myself: Early teens. My stylist: Two weeks ago.

Are you on any meds? Yes, a lot of them. Damn back.

Do you have a mental disease? Episodic depression and anxiety, if those count. I am not experiencing either one as of late.

What shirt are you wearing? LL Bean button down shirt over a yellow business casual t-shirt

What time is it? 8:13pm

What color is your razor? Green

What's your favorite shopping store? Old Navy

Are you thirsty? Yes, very!

Can you imagine yourself ever getting married? Already married.

Tagged: Whoever feels like doing it! :)

1 comment:

Bearette said...

Somebody likes chocolate! I picked Old Navy too...cheers!